11 March 2008

HAVE FUN...ENJOY YOUR TIME


Are you planing to have a wonderful vaction ? ar you planing to be in a cruise next vacation ? if you are i can help you to plan to one of the most beautiful vacations you have ever had ,yeah , believe me , if you are intrested , keep reading and read carefully .

First of all if you are looking to have a cruise trip , then you must visit "DirectLineCruises" website , they have a very beautiful and a very unique plans ro help you having one of the most besutiful cruises you ever had , whrever you are looking to have your cruise , they will help you with that , they have plans to Alaska Crusies , Royal Caribbean Cruises, Norwegian Cruises and more , check them now to know more about other cruises plans and programs.and they have a unique program called Celebrity Cruises. check it now.

I dont want to forget here that they have a very unique prices, so you will enjoy your time with a resaonble price , they are great in what they do to help people have fun and to explore the world . if you have any questions about their crusies trip all what you have to do is contacting them , they will help you as soon as possible.Check them now.

Have a nice day

1 comment:

Greg Coiro said...

Hello,

My name is Greg Coiro and I am from Direct Line Cruises, Inc. One of my previous SEO companies, I believe used your services to add a link to your site regarding my company.

I would like to kindly request that all links be removed on the following page:
http://toursimnews.blogspot.com/2008/03/have-funenjoy-your-time.html

Thank you in advance and I would appreciate you confirming the removal of links at gcoiro@directlinecruises.com.

Regards,

Greg Coiro